Member Spotlight: Dinanda Pramesti

This week's member spotlight is Dinanda Pramesti. Dinanda is a junior Communication student with a concentration in Journalism and a minor in Global Affairs from Falls Church, VA.


Q: When did you join SPJ?

A: "I joined during the Fall of 2016 semester."

Q: What do you love the most about SPJ/being involved in student media?

A: "What I like the most about being in SPJ is that we get to connect and talk to Journalism professionals and those that have been through what we are doing right now. I also like that we get to make new friends in SPJ and in student media in general."

Q: What other organizations are you a part of?

A: "I'm a part of the Muslim Student Association."

Q: Have you had any internships or any cool opportunities?

A: "I interned at Voice of America last summer for the East Asian Service. We covered news stories about East Asia."

Q: What are some career goals/ aspirations that you have for yourself?

A: "I want to become a good journalist. I want to report on stories that are not typically reported on, like helping out the minority community. I want to be able to report on stories that affect the minority communities. I would love to work for MIC or Mashable."

Q: Any fun facts about yourself?

A: "I can make my tongue into a three leaf clover."

Flash Questions:

Pizza or Sushi: Pizza
Broadcast Journalism or Print: Both
Radio or TV: TV
Video or Photography: Video
Rain or Snow: Rain
Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks: Starbucks 

If you could only speak one language for the rest of your life, what would it be? I love French. I think it is so pretty.

Thank you to Dinanda for being this week's member spotlight. See you all on Tuesday for our weekly meeting.

Signing off,
GMU SPJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Member Spotlight: Aurora Pasos

Member Spotlight: AJ Blomberg

Recap: Amos Gelb, Director of Washington Media Instiute